The TETRA MTP3000 series radios are equipped with features that have become essential for safe and efficient operations and also have significant improvements in areas such as audio and robustness. The user interface is optimized for those transitioning from analog radios and contains two controls for group and volume.
Maintaining and maximizing security.
The feature-rich MTP3250, including GPS, offers a complete package for TETRA service along with the addition of a full keyboard. It also has the added versatility of Bluetooth connectivity for accessories and collaboration devices. These TETRA radios are optimized for outstanding audio performance and durability for use in all types of noise situations and requirements where user safety is paramount. This terminal incorporates a new side connector, offering more robustness. Offering more power, it increases range and performance in indoor areas, so Motorola added the Class 3L (1.8 W) power output option. Together with the high reception sensitivity, the MTP3250 is able to maintain communications in the most demanding situations.
Features and Benefits
One device for all essential communications
The MTP3250 radio takes full advantage of TETRA digital technology to provide productivity and security to the workforce. Contains exceptional audio quality with full duplex voice services, PSTN and PSTN interconnection, individual and group calls, emergency and priority calls, Short Data Services and location services The MTP3250 also benefits from the inherent protection of TETRA digital signage. Together with the Mutual Authentication feature, the MTP3250 provides a secure communications platform.
Simple and easy to use interface
To minimize staff training costs, the MTP3250 takes advantage of an instantly familiar, cell-phone-style user interface. It also contains a color display with support for 26.200k of vivid color and large fonts. Convenience is further enhanced by a customizable menu and simplified keyboard that combine to make device interaction quick and intuitive.
Unified communications, integrated security
- Modes of operation with trunking and conventional
- Full duplex PBX and PSTN interconnect
- Personal security features and emergency calls
- Optional integrated GPS for team tracking.
Data Enhancement Productivity Applications
Introduces the industry’s largest application developer program that delivers customized data applications for your business needs: location tracking, work order management, shipping, and telephony.
High performance, made to last
- Rugged and developed for optimum reliability under adverse conditions
- Superior audio quality for the most demanding environments
- Wide variety of accessories to offer a customized solution
- Optimized user interface
- Remote programming installation for economical management of radio terminals.
- High power audio, compatible with objectivity and practicality
- High resolution color display
- Made to overcome the challenges of fire, riots and coffee.
- IP65 and new and sturdy side and bottom connector
- To maintain contact in longer lanes and within buildings.
Share information instantly with bluetooth data
Connect to Bluetooth data devices without the use of wires, making it easy to share information in real time.